Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At our graduation yesterday, Chloe got a present from the instructor. A new octopus squeeky plush toy. It was (and the emphasis on WAS) a cute toy....

·
Registered
271 Posts
Molly does the same thing with her toys. That's why I never pay retail for them.

Does Chloe play with them after she destuffs them? Molly still does thank goodness.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally Posted By: Steph&MollyDoes Chloe play with them after she destuffs them? Molly still does thank goodness.
Yes, she plays with them still.... when they are getting yucky I throw them out, but I don't mind her going through toys. This one specifically she got from the ASPCA as her graduation present. It's only her second toy to murder

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Looks just like Maggie. She cannot rest until she has unstuffed anything that is stuffed.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Loved the videos-watched to see how fast it happened! Ours is really after the squeaker and then the fluff!!! The toys made by American Kennel Club that we pick up at discount places are the only ones that have not been destroyed!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Could it be possible that dogs like certain toys and get attached to them? Ginger has two stuffed fish that she regularly plays with that are over a year old, squeakies still intact. Bailey has this little stuffed frog about two years old that is still in good shape with no missing parts. Most of their other toys have long been de-stuffed.

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Good girl! You killed the toy! She is a cutie!

Ours do the same thing. The main goal is to remove all the stuffing as quickly as possible. If there is a squeaker, then the main goal is to get the squeaker out first.

·
Registered
865 Posts
MUST GET SQUEAKER OUT...MUST GET SQUEAKER OUT...

Toby

(at least I assume that is his mantra when it comes to a toy!!) LOL, Chloe!!! You are a graduate, you deserve to destroy something!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
My Sammy takes the squakers out the dog toy as soon as you give her them, I thought it was just her but as I was reading it isn't, now I wonder why they do it. I know she is a BIG BIRD but still have to wonder why?

·
Registered
253 Posts
WOW I never thought of her getting rid of the compition before, but that could be the answer.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Murphy has ALWAYS been a shredder. Funny thing is, he only shreds the expensive stuffies. The dollar sore ones are played with forever. Summer only de-stuffs on occasion.

One time they both went on a shred-fest, de-stuffing every backyard stuffy they had. There was so much filler on the ground, it looked like it had snowed... it was summer at the time.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts