Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dog Forum is just about doesn't work any more:cry: It was a very good site for a lot of years. Good Mods, good members and good advice. I learned a lot there. I am sorry to see it lose funding!
techie

·
Registered
5,901 Posts
You know if you think about it there are new people who come on and ask for advice on some issue and we take the time to respond and we never hear from them again. It is frustrating. Or they introduce themself and thats it. There have been a few diehards that carry the load.

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I meant dog forum.net!!
I didn't mean to upset anyone. I was on it for 8+ years. :(
techie

·
Super Moderator
5,090 Posts
I just wanted to make sure you weren't having an issue here. Sorry about the dog forum site.

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It was my first dog forum site. I learn on Lucy our 1st dog. She was a 'pure bred' mutt :D
And VERY patient with me lol.
techie

·
Registered
982 Posts
Whew! My first dog forum sites were a GSD site that's still active and Leerburg, where I made a ton of close friends, ALL of have LONG AGO moved on. But it's a little alpha

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well I am trying to join other dog forums I have Googled. They are Vbulletin same as this one but no combination of user name and password is accepted. :( Not that I don't like this forum. Rascal is 10 years old and it is highly unlikely our next dog we rescue will have beagle genes!
Plus since I am no longer technically proficient I would use a different user name!
techie

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Certainly NOT!!! It's just that I know Rascal won't live forever and beagles are rare in shelters.
I really like this site too.
techie

·
Registered
5,901 Posts
Whew glad to hear...lol beagles live a long time if they are healthy. They age slower than other breeds.

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:D So good to hear!! And after she get the 'collar' off she can go out for walks again!
Hubby will have someone to talk to on his walks!
techie

·
Registered
982 Posts
Besides, I vote that even if you get a non-Beagle, your dog is an honourary Beagle and you can still post here...just my $0.02!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts