Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to give you all an idea of how much snow we received this winter...INCREDIBLE.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
We didn't have quite that much this year, but enough so the beags got their fill of it!
By the way, agree with "The more the merrier" - with the tenpack, I guess I better believe it!
Great pictures - thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Oh my goodness!! I can see how they could just climb the mountain of snow and jump right over that fence!! Beautiful snow!! We don't get any of that in Florida.

·
Registered
794 Posts
that's what Polly did twice...up and over the fence, just a pretty as could be...
Spring is tomorrow, right? oh, but wait, we are getting more snow Friday and Sunday /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbup.gif

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am so glad I'm in BC, lol! We just walked to the IGA in tee-shirts and sneakers. We've been seeing on the news about all the people dying from their roofs collapsing, so I hope you've either got a sloping roof or have it cleaned off.

·
Registered
187 Posts
You're so lucky! I wish it would snow like that down here! I heard that snowfall has been epic up north around Canada, Colorado, and Utah. Apparently, I heard right!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Wow, that is a lot of snow! The last time it snowed here was almost 12 years ago.LOL Bet your beagle enjoyed it.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
So great to see a post of your pack......especially adventures in the snow! Looks like fun for the fur-kids (NOT so much fun for the official snow-shoveler in your family though)

HAPPY SPRING!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts