Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to jump in with everyone else and share pictures from our latest snowfall. Gage is happy because he loves the snow, but we only stayed outside for a couple of minutes. The snow in the back yard came up to his head! But as the last pic shows, he still plowed through.

· Registered
737 Posts
OMG that is some deep snow !!!

How funny that Gage doesn't even seem to care that it is as tall as he is :biglaugh:

· Premium Member
937 Posts
Gage, I laughed out loud at your pictures...I can tell you had so much fun.

My Maggie has that same 'frosted' look when she comes inside now! Pure joy is wonderful to watch. :hi:

· Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Wow, some deep snow, how many inches?
Do they feel cold in the snow? Each morning Charlie shivers a little before hopping out the patio door. And we have no snow in California.

Charlie mom

· Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It was probably a little over a foot of snow, and nope, Gage doesn't care about the height at all. I brought him in early, but he still kept whining to go back out. Not to use the bathroom, he did that early on, but to keep playing. Yesterday he ran right up to a huge drift of snow and leapt right in. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif . He's such a daredevil sometimes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.