Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to jump in with everyone else and share pictures from our latest snowfall. Gage is happy because he loves the snow, but we only stayed outside for a couple of minutes. The snow in the back yard came up to his head! But as the last pic shows, he still plowed through.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
OMG that is some deep snow !!!

How funny that Gage doesn't even seem to care that it is as tall as he is :biglaugh:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Gage seems to be having fun burying himself in the snow!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif I love these pictures of beagles enjoying themselves outdoors. :thumbup:

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Wow, love those shots. Reminds we of last winter here. This year we have so far escaped heavy snow.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Those pics are beautiful!! And Gage seems to be really enjoying the snow! He's a lucky beagle /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Gage, I laughed out loud at your pictures...I can tell you had so much fun.

My Maggie has that same 'frosted' look when she comes inside now! Pure joy is wonderful to watch. :hi:

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Gosh I'm glad we don't get snow like that over here, the country grinds to a standstill if we get a couple of inches :rolleyes:

Great pics :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Wow, some deep snow, how many inches?
Do they feel cold in the snow? Each morning Charlie shivers a little before hopping out the patio door. And we have no snow in California.

Charlie mom

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It was probably a little over a foot of snow, and nope, Gage doesn't care about the height at all. I brought him in early, but he still kept whining to go back out. Not to use the bathroom, he did that early on, but to keep playing. Yesterday he ran right up to a huge drift of snow and leapt right in. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif . He's such a daredevil sometimes.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Wow! 50 degrees here and I'm freezing. Jersey didn't want to get out of bed this morning because she was too cold. I would love to see what she'd do in snow. Gage sure seems to enjoy it!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Gage looks like a happy beagle, but like Jennifer, I'm glad we don't get that kind of snow here. If we did, we'd be stuck on our hill for month! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

1 - 13 of 13 Posts