Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok...well I haven't posted in a while since somehow my rating went down and was a little offended by that (Probably shouldn't be, but can't help it ) Anyways, I couldn't resist and I had to share a picture of my two beags enjoy the large amount of snow we got today.

Enjoy!
Amanda

·
Registered
862 Posts
I don't know much about how the rating works, but for me to be here to talk about my beloved beagle and read about our friends' babies is more than enough /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

It doesn't matter how long you've been away and why, but when you're back, I, for one, am happy to welcome you back. And I'm sure all of us here feel the same.

BTW, both Badger and little Bella seem to have a grand time in that pic :happyhappy:

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Mandy! yippee....sure missed Badger and Bella stories! (don't know what happened with that silly rating thing, sure it's not personal...there's been a lot of changes on the site, someone pushed a wrong button I'm sure.)

I haven't had the same luck getting Maggie to play in the snow. The wind is blowing so hard, the snow hurts! Perhaps when the wind stops, we'll try again....

Bella is sure growing up! More pictures please.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
786 Posts
Well I'm in the east and right now a Nor'easter is bearing down on us. So far not much snow, but we're looking at more of an ice storm.

So far the girls have been out at least 3 times in two hours and each time they just keep playing and not doing there business. I guess they are enjoying it. I'll have to get pictures later (after I get home from work)...

·
Registered
131 Posts
They seem to have enjoyed the snow :biglaugh: I'd love to see my girls running on the snow, but here's 60 degrees Fahrenheit, definitely too hot :rolleyes: I'll bring them in the country though, let them play at the lake this weekend /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif (Hope to have a lot of pics to post!!)

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Mandy,

Glad to have you back. Nice pic. (I un-thumbnailed it. FYI: We are allowing up to 650 pixels wide now.)

Don't take too much credence in the rating. I turned it off some time ago. I don't really know how it works. Some how it got turned back on. I'll talk to Dave about it.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I love shots with the flying ears. They look like they're having so much fun.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Great shot, they seem to be really enjoying the snow. :happyhappy:

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Welcome back Mandy!! Love the pics of your snow beagles (snow angels? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif ) Love the flying ears!! It looks like they're hving a great time! Hope you don't get buried like upstate New York!! We were preparing to get whalloped by this snowstorm, but so far we've only gotten maybe an inch. But it's been sleeting all day and so cold!! I took Shiloh out a few minutes ago--what a pitiful picture: she's standing there doing her business, actually shivering in the cold with sleet pellets bouncing off her! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif Poor baby.
Please pay no attention to those ratings. As Joe said, it was probably some sort of fluke. We're glad you're back!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
What an adorable picture !!! Love, love, love the flying ears !!!!!

With all of the snow you guys up north are getting we should have some great December, January shots for the calendar next year !!

Nice to have you back...I too missed Badger and Bella stories !!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts