Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So do your Beags snore?

I am sitting here listening to Chloe snore worst than hubby on any night. Problem is I can't elbow her in the ribs to roll over like I do hubby :hi: ! Anything to cure this or just another enduring quality?

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
As far as I am aware...it is just another endearing quality of being a Beagle. One of my Beags can rival my hubby too. The other is a very quiet sleeper. I personally think it is sort of cute in a dog!

·
Registered
509 Posts
:rotflmao:

oh yeah, I thought at first when I heard Glover snore that something was wrong with him lol

but no... he SNORES! thing is... I can ignore that but when my other half starts! thats another story!

lol

xx
K&G

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I'm glad to have someone else who snores now - takes all the heat off me! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif Spock's very cute when he snores. I imagine that if his snoring was really loud, I'd have trouble getting to sleep. But I solve any sleeping problems with earplugs. So it's all good at my house!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Scout is a loud snorer. I woke up last night to her sawing logs in the other room. At least I know she is sleeping really well.

She used to get up anywhere from 4-5am. Now I can hardly get her to get up at 6am before I leave to eat and pee. The weekends are nicer now that we can sleep in some. Finally sleeping through the night, it was a long road.

·
Registered
324 Posts
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Chloe's Mommy:
Who said Beagles are dogs? I insist they are humans in disguise :biglaugh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts