Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took snoopy on a big boat with the family for canada day to watch the fireworks.
i was nervous at first because i didn't know if she would be scared or not but she LOVED it! she sat in my lap almost the whole time... loved the wind in her ears (funny!) and was sniffing the air.
she was sooooooooo good... then the lulling of the waves put her right to sleep.
i was sooo impressed
here are some cute pics of my sweetheart

Attachments

·
Registered
605 Posts
My gosh, she has grown! She is still every bit as beautiful, though! What a sweetheart; how lucky you are she's so calm and trusting! Henry would have had a good time except for the fireworks, lol.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha aw thanks i love her smile

ya she slept through the fireworks haha...
i loved that lifejacket - not only was it cute!!!! but it was like a briefcase with a handle on her back that made it so easy to pick her up in.. and completely put my mind at ease. great little puppy invention

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Those are great pictures. It looks like a great time was had by all. Snoopy is growing up into a beautiful young lady. I love the last pictures with her looking back towards you. She's got such a sweet face.

·
Registered
303 Posts
She is so beautiful (and so are you)! She's getting so much bigger. How old is she now?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haha WHY THANK YOU!!

she is just over 4 months old now.
do you think owners and their dogs look alike ever? hahaha

guess i have to get her spayed soon!!!!! i'm already so nervous

·
Registered
303 Posts
Originally Posted By: Woojiebearhaha WHY THANK YOU!!

she is just over 4 months old now.
do you think owners and their dogs look alike ever? hahaha

guess i have to get her spayed soon!!!!! i'm already so nervous
Ahhh...

Banjo is a little over 14 weeks old. Lol, I don't know. You may have a case between you and Snoopy. She just needs her own pair of (huge) sunglasses, lol.

Good luck with the spay!

·
Registered
253 Posts
all I can say is

1 - 16 of 16 Posts