Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So so so sorry guys for leaving you guys hanging!!! I just got on the site and saw all the messages of concern, I almost cried!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif I couldnt believe it....Thank you all so much for caring...wow, that means so much!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I have just set up the internet because as soon as we got to California, we had to leave a few days later and head to NC and NJ to be with my family. THEN, we did get the internet working, but it was slower than dial up...it was horrible and it took me an hour just to check my email!

So here is the update:

Snoopy did just AWESOME with the transporter. He even started jumping on her at the end!! When he got to us he was so so happy. I missed him so much and was so worried but I called every day.
Even better news, we are in our new place (had to stay in a hotel for 5 days) and Snoopy LOVES it..he is so much less scarred here in California than in downtown Chicago. He hardly every gets startled or anything anymore, it is just awesome.

I think Snoopy likes being a California Beagle /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Again, I feel so bad for not getting back in touch sooner, I promise not to stay away that long again!!!

Manda and Snoops

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
We are so delighted that all is well, Amanda, and that Snoopy has settled in o.k. We also hope that all goes well with your new job and home, and look forward to hearing all about it.
You see, we all care and missed you very much. A big hug for Snoopy as well. :happyhappy: :heart:

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
OH WHAT A GREAT WAY TO START MY MORNING!!

I almost cried when I saw your post....just kept praying things were allright.....

What a great u pdate! Snoopy is happier????? :bounce2:
I just can't tell you how happy that makes me!

What a whirlwind you seem to have gone through. I hope you are settling into your new home, your new jobs and everything else is going as smoothly as Snoopy's transition!!

YIPEE :bounce2:

·
Registered
124 Posts
:biglaugh: I am so happy everything worked out and you guys are SAFE! Give Snoopy a hug for me and don't forget about us!!!! :wave:

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Oh Phew!! I got all goosebumpy when I saw that you had posted and that everything is ok.

That is great to hear that the move and the transport for Snoopy went smoothly. You will have to soon post some pics of him enjoying his new digs.

Welcome back!! :wave:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Seeing your post is a great way to start the day! So glad to learn that all is well with you and Snoopy, and that his transport went so smoothly.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Whew! What a relief! Glad Snoopy made it safely and glad he loves CA! I hope all goes well settling into the new jobs and home!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Wow Amanda, I don't even know you and was waiting for a post from you.... I joined BW the end of June, just when you were about to move...and when I saw all of the posts about your concerns for Snoopy with the transporter, I couldn't wait to know how it went...
I'm extremely happy to know that everything is alright with you and Snoopy... :happyhappy:
Good luck in your new life /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
So glad to hear that everything went well and
Snoopy is back with you. I have been watching for news everyday. Is Snoopy enjoying his new home?

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
So glad your settled in and Snoopy has a less stressful new home. He knew all was OK when you were reunited, the perks of a California life may be Icing on the cake for Snoopy, being back with his Pack was I'm sure Snoopy's utmost concern. Pictures of Snoopy in his new setting would be most appreciative. Hope he gets to experience some rain in California soon.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Amanda!! Thank heavens!!! We were so worried about you and Snoopy!! So glad you're both doing fine, and that Snoopy likes being a California Beagle. My son moved to California too in May, and he reports that he likes it, but he misses rain!! Please give Snoopy a big hug from all us mother hens! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
345 Posts
Welcome back and yes we were worried, but we figured there had to be some reason for you not posting. Glad you and Snoopy are adjusting to life on the west coast!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by debannib:
OH WHAT A GREAT WAY TO START MY MORNING!! I almost cried when I saw your post....just kept praying things were allright.....
Deb said it all -- only difference is that I did shed a few tears of joy!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Best news is that everyone is okay and, to top it off, that Snoopy has adjusted so well. Please do share some California pics. Welcome back!!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Amanda, batten down he hatches! I am sure you are going to feel a big sigh of relief heading out to Calif. from all of us East of there!

Sooooooo glad that everything is fine. We do so worry about our Beagles and the people who love them. When the dust settles, lots of pictures and stories please.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Hurray !!!!! You have all made it safe and sound !!! What a great way to start the weekend.

Glad to hear that Snoopy is loving California !!

Hang Ten Snoops !!! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Amanda! :hi5:

I am so happy to see your post...eyes watered for a brief moment but I recovered.

Not only did Snoops do well with the transporter but California life agrees with him. The news could not have been better!

As was already mentioned...when the dust settles, we would love to see our little California-Snoops! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

~Denise

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Manda, I am so happy to hear that all is well! I got teary eyed when I first saw this post. I was so worried. I was starting to think something terrible happened to Snoopy. I'm glad to read I was wrong! I'm also glad that Snoopy seems to be liking life in California. I hope his mom and dad enjoy it too!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts