Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I miss my Snoopy already! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

The transporter came this afternoon to pick him up. He wouldnt go to her, so we had to put him in the crate in the back of the van!!!

He looked so sad and confused. He was scratching at the crate door..just broke my heart to see this /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

The whole time, I kept thinking "this is better than the plane, better than the plane cargo"

So, I called to check up on him tonight. Apparently he DID eat his dinner /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif this is a very good thing b/c he wont eat if he is nervous or scared. And she said that he was happy on his walk and jumped up on her..!!! :ecstatic:

Im so happy about this and I feel so much better. But Im still missing him and worried about him. He has 3 more days of travel till he gets to us in Cali...

Amanda

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Hope everything goes okay for Snoopy - and for you as well... Hopefully this time next week you will all be completely settled in your new California home!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Dont worry, snoopy will be fine Im sure his looks are winning him some good treats right about now. Suzy sleeps the whole time, so be ready for a hyper pup when he gets there!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Hang in there Amanda...I know this must be very difficult but it is definitely better than a plane.

Good to hear that he is eating. I know you would feel awful if the trip were scaring him. He will be with you guys really soon !! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
It's so hard to leave them. But it is better than the plane. And just think of how happy Snoopy will be to see you in a few days! :heart:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I just hate being without Lucky for even a few hours. I know it will hard with Snoopy missing for a few days. But won't it be wonderful when you see him soon?! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
I know how you must feel Amanda, but in a few days you will be reunited and be able to start your new life in California. :heart:

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Its so hard when you can't explain whats happening to them. I am glad you can call and check on progress. That must help ease your mind.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
It's gotta be hard, but as you say, way better than a plane trip for him!! Have a good trip yourselves, and just think about how excited Snoopy will be when he sees you again!! :hyper:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Awww that's so sad. I'm sure he knows he's coming out to you.

My brother had to take his 2 cats from Cali to NY 2 years ago and they cried the whole way on the plane. He said the people were clapping when they got off, hehehehe. Could you imagine the howling and baying on a plane???

·
Registered
448 Posts
So you are already in Cali then? Well, I can imagine you miss him, but I can understand it is for his best.. wont be long now-3 days will fly by (no pun intended!)
Judi

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Let me give you a BIG welcome to California!!
You will love it, especially the weather is warmer. Making sure you have sun lotion and a pair of UV cool sun glasses :biglaugh:
Where in California?

·
Registered
650 Posts
Hang in there, Amanda! Before you know it, you will be re-united and Snoops will be checking out his new home!!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Think of it as Snoops seeing the country with a new friend.

I can't wait to hear about the reunion! One day left, am I right?

~Denise

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Hope all went well Amanda, longing to know what the reunion was like.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Sure hope all went well with the trip....looking forward to a Snoops update!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
650 Posts
I hope Snoopy's trip went well and that you all are happily re-united!!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Have I missed something? Amanda please let us know how things went. If it went wrong then you need your beagle friends.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts