Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, working a lot this month, so I havent posted in a while

Marbled got neutered and is doing well. He did have Papilloma virus in his mouth, they took all of them out when he got neutered, no more leasions since

They are startin to play with eachother...which is awesome!! SO what I wanted....but Snoopy is still jealous over Marbles although we try to give them both equal attention.

They are so funny together

Here are some pics

Ok this is too funny..Snoopy is so jealous that he jumps into the crate to get the pig ear..hehe

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Beautiful babies. Glad that Marbles is doing well after his surgery, and that the warts aren't coming back.

Maybe if you give Snoopy a little more attention than Marbles get, and treat him first, feed him first, etc., he will be less jealous... just an idea /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

G

·
0 Posts
Ha ha just too cute. thanks for the photo! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
beautiful photo. Its just like kids, Snoopy has to get used to the new baby! Give him extra love and food, until he accepts marbles. It will all work out in the end.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Marbles looks so content and peaceful in that photo. He (and Snoopy) found an angel when they found you!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Glad to know that the two lovely beagles are starting to get along and play. Given time, I'm sure they'll become the best of friends :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I'm so glad to hear that Snoopy and Marbles are starting to play together - definitely a good sign of things to come!

And I wouldn't get too worried about Snoopy being possessive about a pigs ear like in the picture. Our three are absolutely great together and we have never had any conflict amongst them through the addition first of Moose and then of Popcorn, BUT throw pigs ears into the mix and they ALL go REALLY, REALLY WEIRD and clearly start plotting ways to take each others' pigs ears away - thing like standing right beside one another while one is chewing, or even just swiping in and stealing it away when one drops it to get a new chew position. It is like a switch goes off and they become completely different dogs until all pigs ears have been consumed and they can go back to normal!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts