Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oh max the sneaky lil bugger of mine. Couple weeks ago a friend was over playing the Wii and she had brought xmas cookies and fudge over. Well she was eating fudge and set a piece of it down and reached back to get it again and surprise surprise it was gone....look down and max is scooting out of the room with his ears down, hmmmm wonder who stole the piece of fudge? (thankfully it was a tiny piece and no ill effects.)

Then two days ago i had a roll of summer sausage out and was going to make sandwiches (it was dethawing on the counter) apparently max went counter surfing becuase the wrapper was found on the kitchen floor with max hiding out in the pantry, needless to say he didnt get supper that night after having that much meat, he sure was happy with himself though after weeks of trying to steal summer sausage from us :rolleyes:

Finally today i heard russling in the pantry so i wander in the kitchen to see whats going on (the cat often gets in there and trys to scale the shelves so thought he got stuck) while i find max lying just outside the pantry with an empty ranch seasoning packet and ranch seasoning all over is face munching on dry noodles /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif
Guess I might be putting the baby gate up to block his access to the kitchen.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
What a little thief you have! You'll have to keep a close eye on him. Oh, and some advice...if you keep the chocolate chips in the pantry, keep them up high!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I read your post about ceaser yesterday sounds like something my max would do I was actually making cookies yesterday and after reading your post I went and put the leftover chocolate chips away and up high (max loves to counter surf)

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Everything on our counters has to be far back from the edge or it becomes Duke's ill-gotten gain.

I had hamburger meat the other day and turned away literally for 10 seconds to throw away some trash and when I turned back, he had the meat off the couter and already had a chunk bitten out of it!

·
Registered
324 Posts
When it comes to food,any within reach is fair game to a beagle. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Sounds like you've got a Sneagle (Sneaky Beagle!). But aren't they just so adorable when they are being bad? Jersey gets this cute little prance in her step and I know that she's been up to something.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts