Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Wow! What a smart escape artist. During the middle of the video when he/she was dangling at the top of the door there, I got scared that he/she might fall and get seriously injured. That was scary to watch and I was glad to see that beagle landed safely on its feet and walk away unhurt.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
At the end of the video, I can just tell the other beagles inside are just waiting for the escapee to come back and unlatch the door.

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
That was kind of scary to watch. I don't see how the person shooting the video could have stood there and not done something to keep the poor little guy from injuring himself. Glad he was able to escape 'safely'!

·
Registered
614 Posts
I just seen this video and was going to post it for y'all, I guess I got beat! LOL

That was a smart beagle and i can see Dixie doing something like that as she is a climber!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I suspect that the video was shot from a fixed security camera as the image looks way too steady to have been shot with a hand held

·
Registered
295 Posts
That is hysterical! I made sure to cover Daisy's eyes while I watched it.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I absolutely agree with Gale -- I kept thinking I can't believe someone is shooting this video and not helping that beagle get down! I did love the expression on one of the other beagles who just watched the whole thing transpire.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
That is scary! Though there are times I've seen Duke fly off the back of my chair and it has curdled my blood.

That is one determined little beagle and the others were looking like they expected her to rescue them. LOL

·
Registered
220 Posts
Originally Posted By: judymaggieI absolutely agree with Gale -- I kept thinking I can't believe someone is shooting this video and not helping that beagle get down!
Actually, I think this one was filmed with a hidden camera....

In my opinion this Beagle isn't too smart. Jumping off the roof of a 7 foot kennel....haha, ya ain't too bright, are ya?

No seriously, this could have ended a lot worse!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Our Murphy herniated two disks and was paralyzed from jumping off a bed (about 2-3 feet). Imagine what kind of damge is being done to that beagle's spine.

·
Registered
120 Posts
WOW! Now that is what i call determination!
That had to be a video surviellance camera. No one in their right mind would watch that happen, but then again...

We put a piece of board to block off the deck stairs, and Baxter has learned how to scoot it so he can escape. Dumb dogs my behind. They are little furry geniuses!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts