Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
That does suck. We are lucky in that we've never had a complaint (knock on wood). But, the beagles aren't out often and if they are making noise, it's because the little rat-dogs behind us started them up. At night time, I can understand people not wanting to hear dogs bark constantly, but in the day time? Is it really any louder than their kids screaming or their pool parties?

We actually had an issue once with PG&E telling us they were having a hard time accessing our meter and we'd have to move it at our expense if we couldn't control our dog. Hmmm, that's odd, because our dogs were inside all day. I called and explained and apparently, our neighbor's dog kept jumping at them when they tried to read our meter over the fence and they told us it was STILL our problem. So fine, I unlocked the side gate and make them walk all the way around the backyard to the meter. There are no dogs out there, so they have their complete access. LOL I could not believe they were going to punish me for my neighbor's dog!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts