Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both doggies were sleeping on the couch this morning. I was in the middle of them. And there was not much room for me. So I moved over to the big chair and was going to have a nice snooze. Both doggies came over and joined me and snuggled in with me.

·
Registered
650 Posts
A "MOM" sandwich, courtesy of Sadie and Pooh Bear!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
751 Posts
When we first got Marley, I was sad because he didn't like being in my lap. What was I thinking, he was just full of 8 wk old energy. Now at 5 months, I cannot keep him off the couch and out of my lap.

·
Registered
134 Posts
that is soooo cute!!! bet you were nice and warm between them /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Snoopy won't stay still long enough for a nice cuddle...he'd probably headbutt me and knock me out if I tried to share the lounge! Can't wait for him to settle a little for calm cuddles. I do get a few late at night when he's all sleepy in his bed.

·
Registered
Lady the great old hound dog
35 Posts
oh gosh! This morning our old beagle Lady (who doesn't need a crate she is so old and calm) was wining. I got out of bed, thinking she needed to go outside. But actually she just wanted to snuggle me! :rolleyes: Of course she can't go in my bed because of fleas, but she was like "come snuggle me in my bed!" 😂 I was like "uh sorry no thanks" She was like "darn."
Finally I came over and patted her for a while. Soon, she was completely asleep so I left and went back to bed. Isn't that cute?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts