Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tiny and Sam seem pretty happy; still on the shy side , but but unless its eating time or potty time, they lay underneath my computer table all day long. Is there any rash explanation for this or are they just happy being in a place where they can rest and not have to constantly fend for something? I hope to see some life come from them. Tiny is the more scared of the two outside following my lead and Sam is the one Tiny and i follow, lol. Sam is a lot more reserved inside and wants to assume the sit position when engaged. Just some observations im not sure about here.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes they do have a Place of there own... its not a crate, a doggi igloo to be precise, with a soft bed inside and they sleep together at night. However do to my 1 1/2 year old we keep the door between or living room and the rest of the house closed. This door is often gone through and the pups utilize the time to get water or just be curious. Tiny will paw at the door at night and howl a bit but then go lay with Sam and thats the end of the night till about 6 o'clock the next morning.There has been a few pee spots but thank goodness for hardwood floors makes for easy clean up. I praise them greatly when they go potty outside. They have made whats seems to be there markings inside, but usually i can catch them in time to go outside. Work in progress.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.