Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Zelda has had a good weekend so far. The day started off with one big walk and then we went to the specialty pet store to start her on her new food. She sniffed a ton of butts there. THEN she went to her boyfriend's house and played and played and played there and we even went on a huge long walk with them (where she decided that the mud was something neat to walk in a lot) and that she would tackle her friend Brooklyn into a ton of puddles.

Here's a video of her sleeping at the end of the day... if you turn up your speakers and listen closely, you can hear her snoring away.

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Aw, cute video. She looks tuckered out
Glad to hear that she had such a good day. By the way, are those tooth marks I see on her collar in the last picture? Haha.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HAHAHAHA yeah, i'm pretty sure they are. It was quite the expensive collar, too!! silly beagle, she loves trying to bite her tags and just keep them in her mouth, but looks really funny cuz they're obviously still attached to the collar. We take it off completely a lot, but usually just leave it on because we're in and out a lot.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Haha, same with Squeegee. He is always trying to get his tags in his mouth. Like you said it looks really funny b/c it looks like he is just looking down and biting at nothing! Silly Beagles.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Wow, she opens her eyes and keeps on snoring. That's amazing. lol I'm envious that she is sleeping so well as it is 1230 a.m. and I can't sleep tonight.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts