Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/PuppyEyes.gif sadly I had to move FOXY-DAISY out of my son room all together . For reasons I prefer not to mention . But now
will be sleeping in her crate area.On her favorite chair
with her favorite toys.Is whining of course due to change.
How long take to adjust to change ? For just got from Humane
Socety this past week was rescued /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif So all still new to
FOXY-DAISY anyway .

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I guess a few days. I would still keep her in a place where there is one of the house members. That will make her feel better and will reduce the crying.

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
I would also guess a few days, but maybe longer since FOXY-DAISY is a recent rescue. Sounds like you're doing the right thing by placing her with all of her favorite things...just give her lot's of love and try and be patient.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
It does take rescues a few weeks some a month to adjust to there new surroundings.
Dogs love routines and changes are difficult sometimes, but they do adjust, it just takes a little while.
One thing about beagles, they love to be people.
Don't forget they are part of a pack and the pack is you and your family.
I'm sure she'll be fine, just be patient and give her a week or so.
Let us know how she's doing.

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
A few days to about a week to adjust. Ours slept in the dining room in a pen when little. When they got bigger we moved them to a spare bedroom to a luxurious large pen. It was so nice, but they cried and cried when we left them for the first week in the new pen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts