Our Beagle World Forums banner

sleeping beauty

2K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  janna 
#1 ·

do your hounds sleep like this? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

See less See more
#5 ·
Yup! Jersey frequently sleeps like that. Last night she was in her crate. We were getting ready for bed and I went to check on her and that's how she was sleeping. Sometimes her head hangs out of the crate while she's on her back in there. She's such a clown sometimes. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

#14 ·
OMG I love the pictures!!!!

Hubby has been sick the last couple of days and I walked in from work yesterday to find Hubby on the couch with my Antisocial Chloe just like that on his belly! This is it..........

#15 ·
I laughed out loud in total delight at seeing all these great pics!! Daisy sleeps like that, but only outside in the grass.

Mostly she stays on her side and hangs her head outside her bed. When we first got her we would quietly smile and point to her odd position, wondering how she could sleep with all the blood rushing to her head!! It did seem to me that she was totally confident in our prescence. Made me feel really good. :thumbup:

Love just seems to pour out on occasions like this. What a wonderful feeling of delight -- I'd roll around in it if I could. Our Beags give us such pleasure. :heart:

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.