Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its kinda amazing to think that i have only had diesel for about three and a half months. Its also kinda hard to believe that he has changed so much and grown so much in the three and a half months I have had him. here is a picture profile

disel at three weeks

diesel at 5 weeks

the day i brought him home at six weeks

diesel at eight weeks

diesel at four months

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b75/lOvErGiRlOXOX/newpicsoldstuff005.jpg (converted to link due to oversize for this forum)
diesel at 6 months.

ps. sry if the pictures are to big. i couldnt figure out how to get them to resize.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
What a gorgeous boy! He reminds me so much of Duke (they even have the same rabies tag...lol).

Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow up and it's so fun to watch all their stages of puppyhood. Deisel is one handsome little dude.

Happy 1/2 birthday, Diesel!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Wow..simple amazing how different he looks! Linus is 12 weeks this weekend...it won't be long before he's all grown up! Ready for college.. lol

·
Registered
212 Posts
Happy half birthday! I love seeing the progression.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Happy six months, Diesel,(love that name). You are such a handsome boy!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha thanks everyone.. i think he is the most handsom boy but then agian i may be biased /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

ya he is getting so big. i took him to play with cooper (my friends 9 month old beagle) and he is taller and thicker than cooper.

ohh and zookeeper. does duks dog tag look as beat up as diesel's. haha he chewed it to the point where you cant read it

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Mykala, he is so gorgeous. I can honestly tell you that his brother Drake is not that good looking. I wish I could see pictures of some of the other pups from that same litter, but Drake and Diesel are the only ones that have owners that will keep me up to date. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
oh well thats not good. i would call them haha. set up a year bithday party or something so they can all come visit with their mom too.. haha and so that everyone can see thier brothers and sister and the owners can see the pups all grown up too

1 - 16 of 16 Posts