Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I was walking Coco yesterday. As we were walking down the street, he spotted another dog across the other side of the street. He turned to look at the dog & owner and continueed walking with his face turned towards them. I noticed that there's was a street poll a few feet away from him. If he didn't turn his head back to continue walking & watch were he was going, he was going to slam into. I call his name and try pulling his leash but he wouldn't even turn to look at me or pay attention to me (typically Beagle) he was still looking at the other dog and what happens....SLAM! right into the poll. He was not hurt because it wasn't hard but he gave me this look like, Why didn't you tell me it was there? lol. I was like I tried

·
Registered
991 Posts
Mine have done the same thing, only they were following a scent that consumed them totally! Silly pups!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Coco, you're too stubborn and singularly-focused for your own good! Bones does something similar. While we're navigating the halls of the house, she'll be looking up at my boyfriend or me, wagging her tail, and walk right into a wall.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I watched Henry run into a barb wire fence that was covered in honey suckle once while on a fresh bunny trail. Very visible. It was hilarious because he literally bounced off and then went back and leapt the fence.

·
Registered
75 Posts
My Beagle runs into parked cars all the time. He is either to busy sniffing the ground or trying to grab a stick along side the curb last minute and before I can tug on the leash he runs smack into the car. Happens all the time but he never learns.

·
Registered
421 Posts
several times i have watched sophie run down the hallway to our apt, and on the way, turn her head to look back at me. when she does, she has run into the wall and gone tumbling head over heels.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts