Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to know what some of them are please. Someone has taken to throwing food in our back yard. And call me paranoid but I'm not sure of the intent. Whether just being a pain, trying to give the dog a treat, or something more sinister. I've never seen it happen so I don't know who it is. We live in a very populated area and have an alley behind our house, which people walk down all the time. I'm going to start checking the yard in the morning before letting him roam in the yard. But please if you know the signs to poisoning I would be grateful to hear them. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
That is just terrible, I would be mighty ticked if someone was doing that in our yard! I understand your concern.

It is important for treatment to know what it is your dog got into so your case is a bit difficult.

I just did a quick google and came up with this website that has some information about toxins and dogs:

http://www.doctordog.com/dogbook/dogpoison.html

If it looks like someone is trying to give your dog a treat, can you post signs along the fence? Can it be reported? Have any neighbors witnessed anything?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts