Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, folks! A friend gave Mags a new collar and she begrudgingly let me put it on her ... then I got the look that said please leave me alone! You will see in the second picture how very thin she is getting ...

Attachments

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow... snazzy! Is this a Star of David I see there?

Maggie does look a little thiner... Mags, you need to eat, sweetie

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Miss Maggie, you look lovely in your snazzy new collar.
You need to eat more sweet girl so your momma won't worry.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Awwww...such a pretty collar Maggie.

I am with the others, Maggie, you eat for your mommy...

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Maggie is still very attractive. If she could stay as she is now shes fine.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally Posted By: Chloe's MommyWow... snazzy! Is this a Star of David I see there?
Yup! A friend had bought it for Mags for this past Hannukah and, when she went to look for it to wrap it up, couldn't find it! She just came across it so she decided it would make a good early birthday present!

I've been home sick for the majority of the past week and, thus, have been home to tempt Maggie with food during the day. She seems to prefer seeing a couple of tablespoons of food in her bowl at one time and, at the moment, she is liking some turkey/oatmeal/cranberry biscuits I got her. She is down to 21 lbs. -- we go for another weigh-in next Saturday. Hard to believe she weighed 32 lbs. a year ago. She has been in pretty good spirits -- I expect she doesn't mind me being home so much!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
That's a very pretty collar for Maggie's new svelte and trimmed figure. But please eat some more Miss Maggie...some of us prefer our beetles fluffy not stuffy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts