Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I feel like I'm doing this a little backwards, since I've been asking for help in the forums all day. We've been hesitating if beagles are the right fit for us. But from what we can see, we are in love with our little girl Java. She just turned six weeks today, so we have lots of time to figure each other out. So far she is the spunkiest little puppy I have ever seen.

We named her Java because her nose just perks up and starts sniffing big time when ever we make coffee. She does it EVERY time. It's like she's getting the scent down. It's very cute! So I told the kids she isn't going to hunt squirrels and rabbits, she is going to hunt espresso stands for her mama!!haha With her spunkiness and hyped disposition, it seemed like the perfect name.

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
She is most definitely a beautiful little girl. I'm sure if you love her, she will love you right back.

(I thought this emoticon made sense)

·
Registered
472 Posts
She is beautiful
and love the story behind the name.

·
Registered
443 Posts
No wonder you fell in love when you saw her - love her face markings.
Java is a cutie - love the name and love the story behind it.
You have come to a very good place here at BW - so much knowledge here to share and so many caring people.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Welcome to you and Java! I too love the name and the story!
I have read some of your other posts first and dont worry, you are in the right place for beagle info! I love it here and am sure you will find it very useful!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Java is just the most precious little girl!!! That's a really great picture. Welcome to BW! I know you will get lots of good advice here as well as commiseration LOL. She will reward your patience with unconditional love!

Monica and Daisy:)

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome!
BTW, I love the name Java (but I may be a bit impartial :D)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts