Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received this and cannot believe what happened there /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif I hope everything will turn out well! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/PBnervous2.gif
<span style='font-size: 8pt'>If it´s not the right sub-forum please relocate it, thanks...</span>

----------------------------------------------------------------

Please, forward this URL to all your contact and list (mainly in USA)

http://shippingdogs.blogspot.com/

Is it possible that it can be happening in the 21th century?

Please, ask extra care if you need to ship your dog and be careful with Delta Cargo!

Kind regards.

Ana

Ana Herrera - IMOKAM

·
Registered
220 Posts
Re: Shipping dogs using delta cargo... please forw

OMG...this is awful!

Those people are retarded! I totally understand that woman. I'd be so mad.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts

That is just awful. I have had several experiences with airlines and shipping dogs - and the worst one was with Delta - I absolutely refuse to use Delta again - but my experience was not like that. I just don't like their policy. Some years ago, I was getting a rescue from an internet friend in West Virginia - since I was paying for it, I had to make the reservations here - it was the worst experience I've ever had (it was also the first experience with shipping dogs). The problem NOW is that many airlines have stopped shipping animals. The best I've had is NW - they cost a little more, but they're a lot more "caring" about the animals left in their care. I hope I never have to ship one of my babies again - and I DO refuse to ship puppies, I had an arrangement with Tanna's breeder to send him two females from JoJo and Tanna's first litter - it was so traumatic for me that I offered to PAY him for the puppies but he refused that. I swore then that I'd NEVER ship another puppy - even tho that shipment turned out all right - the pups were young enough that they were together in the crate - and it wasn't a cross country flight - from Spokane to LA - which isn't so long. The girls arrived safely but I was a nervous wreck! I think that was an Alaska Air flight. All the dogs I've had shipped to me have made their trips all right - but I just hate doing it.

·
Registered
289 Posts

I just received my Miley via Delta, I agree. Her breeder was a nervous wreck, totally did her due diligence making sure she was okay. Dropped her off, left a large sign on the crate saying "please be nice to me, this is my first flight" but AFTER she dropped her off and called the airline to check the status on the flight they informed her the dog didn't make it onto the original flight (I don't know why), so poor Miley had to be crated for hours longer than originally planned.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts

I got Chloe with AA and it was very good. I was very nervous, and she was only flown in from MO to NY. At JFK I arrived at the terminal and there was a room with many many dogs in crates, with 2 nice ladies that were talking to the pups.

She was sooo tiny /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just received this and cannot believe what happened there /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif I hope everything will turn out well! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/PBnervous2.gif
<span style='font-size: 8pt'>If it´s not the right sub-forum please relocate it, thanks...</span>
---------------------------------------------------------------
Please, forward this URL to all your contact and list (mainly in USA)

SHIPPING DOGS USING DELTA CARGO ... THE WORST NIGHTMARE EVER !

Is it possible that it can be happening in the 21th century?
Please, ask extra care if you need to ship your dog and be careful with Delta Cargo!
Kind regards.
Ana
Ana Herrera - IMOKAM
Thanks for this, we need to be aware of this things. I don't trust easily on anyone and i do my pet shipping after doing some research on their profiles and check they reviews trustpilot.You pet runner should be professional, animal-loving. I always prefer best pet shipping company for pet
All of us must need to take some time to check our shipping company track record.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts