Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure where to post here or the photo gallery, here is my old man Shiloh, the love of my life :)

Roxy my Chihuahua is very attached to Shiloh, its very cute too

my 2 pit bulls

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I have to say I love the picture with Roxy the best. It shows the bond the two have together. They look beautiful. I make no bones about it that I prefer older beagles so Shiloh is my favorite. There is just something about a grey muzzle that makes me just melt. Throw in the fact he's a beagle and I'm a goner. Lovely pack. Welcome to beagleworld.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks, he is such a friendly beagle, he loves all animals, from cats to dogs to rodents to birds, he's met them all :) I in fact have pictures of him with my cats, an bird an hamsters :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
with my cat tiger, I no longer have him I think someone stole him

my other cat kicha I no longer have too,

with my hamsters

with my bird I no longer have r.i.p this was long ago

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Shiloh never seen chickens, im sure he would find that fun to chase , but he loves to chase hares here in the park, or squirrels, I love seeing him happy

lol sometimes he tries chasing birds, wild ones, like robins

·
Registered
484 Posts
Do you happen to post pictures of Shiloh on /r/beagle? I feel like I've seen him before, but I can't be sure. Also, you have a beautiful pair of pit bulls! They look so handsome with natural ears.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
One more thing DON'T let anyone besides you or the instructor treat her. She may not do it now but she will quickly learn to troll to that person in the future.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Do you happen to post pictures of Shiloh on /r/beagle? I feel like I've seen him before, but I can't be sure. Also, you have a beautiful pair of pit bulls! They look so handsome with natural ears.
thank you, I am on another forum called my beagle world, an here :)

One more thing DON'T let anyone besides you or the instructor treat her. She may not do it now but she will quickly learn to troll to that person in the future.

what do you mean?

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Shiloh
My beagles that go to agility very quickly learned who was an easy mark in our class. Just the other day my Mae decided to run off course and proceed to park her butt at one of my friends chair. My friend confessed later that she had given Mae a piece of hot dog while I was helping set up a course. I don't want anyone to treat(with food) one of my girls because why would they do anything when they can give some saaaaaaaad eyes and get a treat for nothing.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I don't let anyone feed my dogs but me, i am very protective of my dogs but beagles are very at giving you sad eyes lol, Shiloh dose it all the time when im eating

1 - 19 of 19 Posts