Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Rhoda,
I didn't really consider Shiloh that much a child's movie. I've seen it more than once, and enjoyed it each time. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

A few years ago, I heard about a book, "Because Of Winn Dixie." In order to read it, I had to go to the children's section of the library to get it. Guess what! I really enjoyed it. Then the movie came out, and I made my retired Marine take me to see it. There were lots of adults at that movie, and all of them seemed to enjoy it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif We never outgrow a good dog story. :read:

·
Registered
862 Posts
I didn't read 'Shiloh' but we have the movie at home, which we occasionally watch (at my mom's request). My mom calls Boeing 'Silo' (because of his never-ending capacity to hold food in his tummy) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
That's funny!! My Shiloh is a silo too!!
Rhoda, don't be embarrassed about watching the Shiloh movies, or of reading the books. I've read them all, and seen them all, and brushed away the tears. Good is good, whether it's found in the adults' or children's section! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 5 of 5 Posts