Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and boy is she tired!!

(I apologize. Didn't know it would be too big till I posted it!! Can someone make it smaller for me? Thanks so much!)

Moved to large photo forum didn't want to snip.
Yes it was too big. 1024 is max. I resized it - MD

Hellen

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Genie,
I sent a private message to Beagle Babe, the 'image enforcer'; she can resize and post your picture.
However, if you feel confident, go to her detailed instructions at the top of the beagle discussion area if you want to attempt to resize it yourself.
It's sure a lovely picture! did you climb that mountain today?????? Whew. I'm tired just looking at it. :hi:

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Deb. I appreciate the help. I'll go to Beagle Babe's instructions next time and see if I can wrap my computer-challenged brain around it!
No, I didn't climb the mountain myself, unfortunately. It's been years since I made that trek! :hi: My son took Shiloh on a hike there this afternoon and snapped several pictures of her with his camera phone. It is a beautiful trail, though, and a very scenic view at the top, over 700 ft. up, I think. On a clear day you can see---well, not quite forever, but quite a long ways. Shiloh has been on a diet and is in better shape, and thoroughly enjoyed her little adventure!

·
Registered
667 Posts
Awesome pic, but by a camera phone...You DO have to tell what kind of phone that is...I have never seen a clear pic from a camera phone...Im Jealous

amanda

1 - 7 of 7 Posts