Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been about a month since I have gotten my puppy and she is growing like crazy. For those you didnt read my thread in the introduction section, I have a now 3 month old boxer, bloodhound, beagle mix. Shes a very smart girl. Somewhat potty trained, knows sit, down, paw, drop it, leave it, and half the time she gets roll over which is a working progress =P.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There will be plenty of pics coming hehe, my roomate has a Nikon D80 and loves just taking pics lol.

And Im proud to say that Azeni has finally got all the health issues taken car of =D

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
She is adorable. You're lucky to get lots of pictures - they DO grow so quickly. Thank you for sharing this beautiful young lady with us.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Wow, beautiful! Great to see another beagle mix here! You can see Henry's pic in my avatar...he's a beagle/German shepherd mix (?) maybe some lab too. Who knows...

·
Registered
276 Posts
gorgeous pup, how big do you expect her to get?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally Posted By: Rocky D.gorgeous pup, how big do you expect her to get?
I hope 30-40 pounds but who knows. Her dad was 80 her mom was 20 lol. She is currently about 12 pounds at 3 months

·
Registered
276 Posts
yeah 30-40 would be a perfect size for me. I am looking forward to see her grow up through pictures, but I do understand you wanting her to stay a puppy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts