Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She wasn't all that happy about me taking the pic because she was keen to go for her walk...but here she is modelling for you. She's very happy to wear it and doesn't shiver anymore outside. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Attachments

·
Registered
193 Posts
Pretty girl,she looks really snug.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Awwww.....she is beautiful. She just looks so hugable.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally Posted By: TheBobCatVery sharp! How old is she? I love how the face turns white with age.
She's not that old actually. The rescue center said that the puppy farm breeder who handed her over to them said she was 9 and i've had her 10 months. I think she looks old because the poor girl has had a hard life. Repeated breedings every year and a life of malnutrition and hard living conditions means these dogs don't keep their youthfull looks for long.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Originally Posted By: Chloe's MommyNice.... I think red is her color /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif
I think so too !!!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Sherry, you look so pretty in red Boeing would like to ask you out on a date. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/PuppyEyes.gif

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sherry will gladly accept the offer of a date with Boeing....where's he taking her /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol3.gif

1 - 20 of 23 Posts