Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today it's one year since we collected Sherry's from the foster home. It doesn't seem like a year at all, time just flies past doesn't it.

We don't know her real birthday but as they told us she was 9 years old then we are celebrating her birthday today as well, so today she is 10.

We are having a party later today (it's 9.20am now) and I will take some pictures.

<span style="color: #CC33CC">Happy 10th Birthday to my darling sweet Sherry, mummy loves you very much </span>/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif

·
Registered
193 Posts
Happy Birthday and Gotcha day Sherry

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yes.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yes.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/toofunny.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/toofunny.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif <span style="color: #6600CC">Happy <span style="color: #009900">A</span> and <span style="color: #33CC00">B</span> Day, Sherry </span>/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
, for a double celebration day! Sherry, your extended BW family wishes you many treats and belly rubs today! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Congrats! At age 10 a beag is clearly a seniour...but do not show
it or act like it. In fact, when Goober turned 10 he started to go through a "second puppyhood"! (Hide your slippers Jennifer)!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thPhew.gif And thank goodness that was the year that I adopted
Homer-the-Huge to keep him company & "wear him out"! Homer has
kept Goobs in shape & undoubtably contributed to his longevity as
Goober re-claimed the role of being the first one to pester me
for his supper recently! (Goober may be nearly blind & deaf...
but, that does not slow him down)! (But this also means that I
cannot move the furniture), as he "navigates" by memory in low-
light conditions! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yay.gif

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sherry says thanks everyone /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

We just finished our party and took some pics. Here are the best ones where the dogs actually done as they were told and sat still long enough. We had hats, greenies and cakes /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol2.gif

Attachments

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Sherry looks like she's a very happy girl! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Wow Sherry - Your looking fine even if your mum made ya wear that silly hat. Hope you got lot's of treats. Sending a gentle Gotcha Day arrroooo from the States.

The Bagel /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/winkingsmiley.gif

Looks like Sherry and Rosa had a great time. Happy Adoption Day to Sherry /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yes.gif

Bob

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Those are great pics! Happy b-day and adoption day, Sherrie. I hope since you were celebrating 2 things at once, that means you each got 2 greenies! LOL Cute party hats!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
She got one greenie and one piece of doggie birthday cake from Petsmart lol.

Bob, tell Bagel that mummy didn't make the girls wear the silly party hats all day, just for cute photos /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
Happy Gotcha Day and Happy 10th Birthday Sherry! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif From your pics, it looks like you had a fun day!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Happy Adoption Day and Birthday Sherry! You look so pretty in your birthday hat and I hope you enjoyed your greenie!!

PS: It is good to see you looking so well, too!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts