Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
The time passes quickly doesn't it. I know what you mean. I can't even remember life without Maggie.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Gosh, she has gotten so big! I feel the same way about my Lucky! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif I don't know what I would do without him. He is everything to me.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
they grow up way too fast.....I can remember 10 years ago when Sammy was a baby.......it just doesn't seem possible that she is 10 now.

I love Chloe's big floppy ears !!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
It is really hard to explain to someone that doesn't have a beagle ! They make such a BIG impact on your life ! I have suffered with major depression for about 17-18 years now and Shiloh has helped me in ways I couldn't begin to explain. I even enjoyed the times when he was a puppy chewing on things and wrecking my house. LOL

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chloe's beautiful! They grow up so fast, don't they. I've had Jersey for almost two years now and I couldn't imagine my life without her. They really do enrich our lives so much. Enjoy this time Eleanor!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Sounds like somebody loves their baby! :heart:

That's how I feel about mine. :heart:

~Denise

·
Registered
308 Posts
I was also teethering on a major breakdown before my Twins came into my life! Now I am a breakdown but for opposite reasons!!!!!

Is your Chloe a 15 incher? She is beautiful beautiful beautiful!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks. She is a 13" one, but a smaller than the usual 13"ers. She is about 12-13 lb right now... I don't believe she will even get to 20 lb.... :hi:

·
Registered
308 Posts
She is gorgeous! She seems to be *long* like my Twins are too! I love her coloring also! My Twins are 7 months old now!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts