Our Beagle World Forums banner

Shasta's graduation festivities

3K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  Toby & Lucky 
#1 ·
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yell.gif I forgot I had put these in my Picture Trail album. Shasta graduated from her intermediate level of obedience training this past Saturday(4/26). This first pic - Shasta is trying to look so dignified for her graduation pic except mama KNOWS the REAL Shasta-

Ok - this next pic shows a side of Shasta that is more REAL - she loves jumping through her hula hoop - as we go outside, I will grab the hoop as I step down off the deck and I tell Shasta to sit. She will - but I barely get out in the yard and set before she is off and running then jumping through. I would love to get her in agility but as of yet, no trainers around and since I can't drive it probably won't happen very soon.

Now we are taking a break for a month then about 6 weeks of working with a husband/wife team who are professional dog trainers and members of the same local therapy dog association that Shiloh and me are members of. Then about a 2 month break before her evaluation for therapy dog in September/October.

Oh, and as for Shiloh and me visiting after his tail problems - we start up again tomorrow (Friday, 5/2).

Ok - we got thunderboomers and tornado watches around so I am going to go - besides, that really is more than enuf bragging - for now anyway. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif However, I do want to tell ya'll about my experiences when I took part - role played the part of a "patient using a walker" in our therapy group's spring evaluation. It was my first time doing this - enjoyed it a lot.
G'nite /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh.gif

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.