Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,

I just wanted to share a few pics of Bailey and Ginger. First is Bailey on the boat .... 2nd is just a cute photo of Ginger I couldn't resist posting. Hope that's OK ....

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Bailey looks quite comfortable on that boat. Does he go out often?

And Ginger's face...well...I don't think it can get any cuter! :heart:

~Denise

·
Registered
326 Posts
How gorgeous, ginger looks very much like a ginger, you picked a good name there!

Do the beags go out on the boat?

(... Erin)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all of the great replies! We think they are pretty great! As are ALL the beagles here!!! What's NOT to like about a beagle??!!

They've actually only been on the boat in our driveway so far. We're trying to get them used to the boat first and then we'll see what happens. We're still a little uncertain about taking them on the water ..... makes me a little nervous ..... I mean, I would get life jackets for them but ..... they are still so young and unpredictable ..... I'd hate for one of them to jump over!!

Anyone else out there put their dogs on a boat ? I see lots of dogs out there but I'm just still skeptical. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Beautiful picture of gorgeous beagles.... :heart:
Maybe on top of them being with life jackets you can tie them to something on the boad, allowing enough leash for them to get to the edge, but not to jump over... (just a guess, I don't see me with Chloe on a boat anytime soon.... altough you never know) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 15 of 15 Posts