Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so my parents beagle, Digger sent Badger and Bella a card today in the mail. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Here's a mild reaction compared to what happened earlier this evening. She was howling away at the goofy thing.

She must have though another dog invaded her space. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif Hee hee

It is funny how one little new thing in the house catches their eyes and they focus on that for such a long time! I swear they both could have sat in front of that card staring at it for hours!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4992315808419780288&hl=en

·
Registered
182 Posts
That is too cute!

Its funny what can catch their attention. We bought a statue of St. Francis for the backyard that is about 3' tall and when Blaze saw it she bayed and bayed like there was somebody in the yard. She wouldn't get close to it until I laid it on its side. Weird dog.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by jen-n-jersey:
You're a silly girl Bella! Jersey freaked out the other day because I left some laundry on the sofa. Silly, silly Beagles!
She was trying to tell you, you need to get up and get to working on those clothes so i can lay down on the couch!!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
What crazy beetles! :sign20:

My husband parked his black, shiny car on the driveway once and Henry bayed and barked at it for hours.

~Denise

(BTW Badger and Bella are beautiful. I love their faces.)

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
:lol2: Our furkids sometimes have tunnel vision. It seems that something new or a break in the routine is unsettling for them. :conf12:

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
My daughter has a big blow up pool in our back yard. She wanted a floatie to play with so we got a large whale. When Maggie saw that whale on the top of the pool you would have thought we had been invaded by aliens. My neighbor came out to see if everything was OK.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
What a very cute video!! Bella and Badger are so funny--and beautiful!! The white stripe down the back of Badger's neck is very striking!!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
I cant get the video to work. Shall try later. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

·
Registered
157 Posts
Just when I needed a little "cheer up", Bella and Badger came to my rescue. They are just beautiful!!!

Ron,Lora&Tippi
"My little dog. A heartbeat at my feet."
Edith Wharton

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Cute, typical Beagles. :wave:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Shiloh does that when I pull out the vaccum cleaner ! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif He get's the "zoomies" and goes wild ! Silly dog!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for all the nice comments about my "kids" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

They are indeed two crazy nutty beagles! I love to hear I am not alone and everyone else's beagles are just as goofy! Gotta love em!! :heart: They entertain me all the time!! I will see what other goofy things I can catch them doing sometime and post the videos on here again.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts