Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...is sooooo over for sophie! pshew!!!!! she is into everything! nothing is safe! and she is relentless! if you scold her, instead of getting the guilty puppy look some dogs give you, she just smiles as if to say c'mon, you know i'm too cute to really annoy you for long
she is doing pretty good with the potty training, although she insists on meeting everyone in sight, every time. of course they all have to pet her, and exclaim her cuteness. yesterday, we wore her out playing and strolling. i managed to sleep to 7:30 this morning with no accidents! she gets distracted really easy though when we go out. i need to work on that.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
That's very normal for her age. I know with the litter of pups that I have right now that I have to take them out one at a time because they will be in the middle of doing their business and another puppy will head butt them or something and they stop what they are doing. Actually all the others have to do is make a noise and whichever one is trying to take care of nature will stop and go running to the others. It's frustrating, but I have learned that I just need to take them one at a time if I want success.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sophie is 3 months. today was actually a tiny bit frustrating for both of us. she acted normal in every way except that she didn't do her after breakfast poop. then came lunch and she didn't want to eat. i took her out thinking maybe she had to go, and she did, but when she came in, she didn't eat right away, mebbe an hour later. since then, normal sophie. she still does pretty well on the potty training, no accidents at night, but she had a little one during the day, mostly because i failed to recognize the signs she was giving me. today was her first snow. she had a blast!!!!!! she loves to play in the snow! i learned tonight she isn't too fond of the subway. luckily, we don't have to use it much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts