Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let you guys know that there is an article on SA in December's issue of Dog World magazine. I haven't read it yet, so I cannot comment on it - sorry.

I'm sure it can shed some light on the issue for some of us /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif .

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think so, but I can scan it and email it to you... PM me your email address, I'll do it tomorrow at work if I get a chance.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Eleanor,

Is little Chloe still having issues when she is left alone?

(I'm very far behind on the latest around here).

~Denise

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Denise,

Thanks for asking about Chloe. She is doing fine, very quiet (thank god). That episode you remember was just a one time thing, when I confined her to the bathroom /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif (never again).

Matt (Molly's dad) helped me with a nanny cam software and I watched her from work for a couple of days. The first few hours I was a little worried, she was walking back and forth like a caged lion, but than she relaxed and fell asleep, so I figured she was a little upset about me leaving and probably a little bored... :rolleyes:

I really enjoy spending the weekends with her. I feel guilty that she is alone during the weekdays, I take her everywhere I go with me. It's like she knows when the weekend is over because Sunday nights she usually won't let me out of her sight... funny little thing.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ladies, I'm sorry /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif , but I was wrong. The issue I have is the January issue, and I was looking at the December one online when I subscribed.... :rolleyes:
I am trying to get the article though, since I'm very interested in what they have to say. If I manage to get it, I will send it to both of you.... :thumbup:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Eleanor, do you have the article at all?

Friends of ours have just adopted a beagle from the animal welfare league and he's been barking all day. I remember that someone (thought it was Chloe) had a thread on SA and I came searching and found this thread.

If you have something, could you email erin at twosmallpuppies.com

Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts