Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Goober is enjoying his retirement as an elder beag as he gets to "sleep in" with me when I work swing shift! Beagles are soo much like us humans that it is an easy task for them to adapt to a night-shift schedule! Goober has been my "boy" since he (adopted me)in1992 & now we live in a paid-for home! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
I'm glad Goober is enjoying his retirement and staying healthy. I remember our first Beagle at age 14. He loved to sleep and cuddle as much as you wanted him to. Enjoy yourself Goob!!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Great NR. Goob sounds a very contented hound.
I still havent received the photos?
Our two love to go back to (our) bed after breakfast, and would spend all day there if we let them, cuddling up to us.

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Glad to see you back (doghouse)! I will try again, but if you do not get my pics, you might have to e-mail me again @ [email protected] ! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by A doghouse:
... Our two love to go back to (our) bed after breakfast, and would spend all day there if we let them, cuddling up to us.
I'm Jealous. The Bagel wants to be out in his backyard during the day! If I sleep late, he will but when I get up, it is time for him to go on patrol :0

Red: I've applied my best mathematical skills and the Bagel is between 12.5 and 14.5 years young. I guess he is approaching senior status but he doesn't think so!

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
My two aren't seniors yet but they love to sleep. Sydney hates it when I wake her up in the morning. I usually have to carry her down stairs and throw her outside for a pee before work. I canjust see it in her eyes "No no mommy, you go ahead to work, I am fine here. I will just hold it until you get home. zzzzzzzzzz"

They usually wake me up by about 8:00am on the weekends, go out to do their business then back in to bed. They usually get their 2nd wind by about noon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts