Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm still around, just lurking lately. I got a new job a month ago...it's fantastic, but keeps me so busy I don't have time to post. I read to keep up at night, but that's about it. Sorry to hear about Bernie and L'il Girl, and about your mom's dog SpencersMOM /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif ...it's been kind of a rough week, hasn't it?

Things are good around here. Buckley and Jewelie are still getting along wonderfully. Meal time has settled down - we are teaching them to sit and stay while we scoop their food into the bowls and put the food down. So far, it has made a big difference in the noise level!! Jewelie has lost a couple of pounds and trimmed down. Her little flag is up and she seems very bright-eyed and happy...more so than when we first met her. I think she's very happy here!! We adore her - she may be small, but she's chock full of personality. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Here's a recent picture of a Saturday morning - their favourite day - Jewelie is on the right and Buckley on the left:

Here's Jewelie (note the stuffed toy guts on the floor):

And here's Buckley:

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Hi Katie!

Thanks for the update on Jewelie and Buckley.

LOOK at those faces!!!! :heart: They just melted me...!

I'm very glad to hear that Jewelie is finally settled in and home.

Thanks for making me smile. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
322 Posts
Beautiful babies!! Isn't it great having 2?!

Our house is also adorned with gutless babies and guts all over the house.

Their "babies" are not right unless the sqeaky thing is out and then the guts.!
Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
I was picking up stuffing all the way to my desk this morning.....so nice to know other homes have fuzzy floors from the ghosts of gutted stuffies! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I also thank you for the update on Buckley and Jewelie. My heart warms at the site of your new family group doing so well. :heart: (One of my favorite stories on this board!)

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Great to hear all is going well. Also had a giggle at the fluff-guts! Nice pictures.

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Thanks for the pics. I love to see so much focus! you can see the intelligence in their eyes.
Glad to hear all is falling into place. A little obedience often goes a long way!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts