Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seattle Beagle Rescue Beaglefest

Saturday June 27th is the next Beaglefest date. If anyone in the area is able to attend I would love to meet you and your beagles.You can find information and directions posted at www.beaglerescue.org.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Re: Seattle Beagle Rescue Beaglefest

we will be there!!!!
C.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Wonderful! Ask for Connie. I am not sure if I will be working at a table or just helping as needed. Looking forward to meeting you and your group.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts

Wish I could go
Hope ya'll have lots of fun & take a bunch of pictures.

·
Registered
890 Posts

Wish we could go. We went to the first one they held in Bothel and it was great seeing so many beagles in one place. There was a family that brought their lunch with them and when they pulled out sandwiches for their kids.......NOT SMART with 100 beagles withing smelling distance.

p.s. this weekend we are babysitting for a coworker beagle. Should be fun.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts

Wish we could go too. We went to one the year we got Booker (2000) and there was a great turnout - I remember the huge pack of beagles racing around the field in full voice... it was quite a sight (and sound)!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts

Good luck, hope alot of money is raised for the rescue. Be thinkin about you guys. Have a great time.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I always take lots of pictures but am not as good about posting. I will try this time!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts