Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven’t posted in a while...
Sadie (2, this September.) has grown into a big girl!
We’re looking into a doggie day care for once or twice a week.
Karen stopped in today and there was a Beagle named Buddy in the pack.
The way Sadie has been gluing herself to us lately at night, after being alone all day makes us think that she could use a social life.
We did find out a few things on a recent trip to the Florida Keys...
1) Sadie loves her boat rides, but would rather stay in sight of land. Thank you very much!
She suffered a bout of seasickness :eyes:

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Yes, food is number one in this house as well. Glad Sadie got used to the boat though.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Poor Sadie.....I can't venture out on the high seas due to seasickness, so I feel for her.

It's nice to get an update on your pretty girl. And I give a high-five to the doggy day care idea.....I'm sure she misses you all during the day. :thumbup:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
A boat trip to the Keys sounds sooooo nice! I hope you enjoyed yourselves! I'm glad that Miss Sadie's seasickness went away quickly. Food is always a top priority in the mind of a Beagle. Who cares that they just got sick. LOL!

As for the doggy daycare, I think it's a great idea. Jersey goes two days a week and loves it. She's nice and tired and gets all that pent up energy out of her system. I can see such a difference in her behavior if she doesn't go one day.

BTW, that is a beautiful picture! Such a nice view. Isn't it great to live in Florida? At least sometimes...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts