Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the features of living in the northern hemisphere is this silly thing we call winter. And with this comes another silly thing called snow. I'm not what you'd call a winter person, however Scout is far more easy going and thinks this snow stuff is great to jump and roll around in. And it's especially fun when dad builds her her own mountain of snow in the back yard. She now sits up on her throne of snow like a queen and survey's her domain.

Attachments

·
Registered
472 Posts
She's beautiful! It's cute she likes the snow, mine will hardly go out in regular a.m. temps

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We've had a rather cold winter, in the -20C and colder for most of Dec and Jan so it's been a little tough for her to go outside for other than potty breaks. But we're now around the 0C (32F) so she's been able to get outside regularly now and go for walks. We tried the doggie booties but she really hated them. We have a coat for her which helps a bit.

·
Registered
786 Posts
I love this picture... she looks so content outside. We've had alot of snow and cold weather this winter and both of mine like to watch from the inside.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
She is a gorgeous dog and in snow pictures for some reason our Beagle's colors seem to really light up those pictures.

We have a huge tree stump that is laying on it's side in our back yard. My husband wants to get rid of it, but the dog's would never forgive him. They have a den underneath the lower part and they play king of the hill on the upper part. Dogs must like to be in higher places.

·
Registered
182 Posts
What a beautiful girl! I sometimes wish we had snow here, I wonder how this crew would react!

·
Registered
103 Posts
The plow creates a mountain in the front yard that mine play king of the mountain on. They then proceed to eat the snow and ice.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
That's so cute! Scout looks very royal. That must make you paparazzi!

I think small dogs must like perching. Spock climbs up on the very top of the sofa in the living room and a padded bench we have on the back porch.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Love the pictures of the queendom of Scout. Scout is both regal and beautiful. I echo the sentiments by Judy about your husband. When they doing things like that you love them even more. He has the right stuff!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Gorgeous girl, bows to Royal Scout. We get a bit of snow on our property in winter but only about 2-3 days worth over winter nothing like some of you here get, it's so pretty. We are lucky enough to get what we get , we are in a cold part of Australia.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Just like goats, one happy beagle being queen of her castle. Love the pics.

·
Registered
959 Posts
What a great little girl! Now if that were my boys, they'd be figure a way to jump from the top of the snow to over the fence.
Always running those two.

Cathy J
Casie and Cobi's mom

·
Registered
295 Posts
What a good dad Scout has! She is beautiful, and looks very content on her throne.

I'm LOL @ cobismom --- the first thing I thought of when I saw the pics was that Daisy would figure out how to jump from the throne to the other side of the fence.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts