Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got me to thinking about past Dogs I have encountered in my life. Before I got my Girls, I had 2 other sisters Chihuahuas. I lost one early, she was about 4, and then 2 yrs ago lost my 11 yr old. Those Pups made a huge difference in my life as I have no biochildren.

One night I went outside before bed and there was this strange dog on my carporch. She was covered in ticks, but had a collar on--without ID though. And I could tell she was an older mixed Pup. I picked off as many ticks as I could and I feed her. She stayed on my porch all night and would always look at me with the most soulful eyes when I checked on her hourly. The next morning she was gone.

In my mind, she was Jesus, looking for a place to stay and get feed and warm for the night. I hope she was able to get home safe and that I made a difference in her life that night.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Daily I see dogs who are lost; I always stop and try to lure them into my car. It's difficult to do, because most are so afraid.....
I often have to call animal control with a location, but it's better they're off the streets than seriously injured.

Bless you for showing compassion when you had the opportunity. Jesus was watching. Have a wonderful Easter.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts