Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back I had posted about Winston being refused training classes at our local canine club due to his breed. I decided to bite it so to speak and drive over an hour to Petsmart weekly for some classes. They were so nice on the phone and now I'm so excited to get to go to school with Winston. They never asked his breed until I actually registered. So out of curiousity I asked if that mattered. Her answer? No, but if you get 10 full grown St. Bernards in a tiny little space, it tends to get crowded. We like to be prepared.
Sounds good to me!
School Starts Feb 22 and I can hardly wait!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Good luck to you both. I am sure it will be a good experience despite the drive time.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Yay! So glad that you found a place to go. I'm sorry that you have to drive so long but it'll be worth it! I love training time with my beag, it's great bonding time.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Winston will be tired on the drive back. Maggie was always ready for bed when we got home. All that being a good dog was exhausting.
We did all of our training at Petsmart and I say our, because I learned as much as Maggie did. The classes were good for teaching the basics. At our local Petsmart if you complete the advanced class, you can go back and take it again at no cost as a refresher.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
All the best and have fun.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Oh yay Sonja - I'm so happy to hear this! You and Winston will have so much fun and it will do wonders for his confidence.

Regal starts round 2 later this month as well!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.