Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I looked at them all, too! Love the first one posted above with the two of them taking a stroll and the one where it looks like Rhett is trying to move Scarlett away (by the ear) from his food container ...
I have a Beagle Puppies mini-calendar and the July puppy is a spitting image of Scarlet -- look:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Oh my! How precious. I loved every one of those pictures. :heart: Scarlett is so adorable. I just want to grab her and kiss her! Her face reminds me very much of my Jersey girl. My favorite is the first one of her and Rhett walking together. It's almost like he's taking her and showing her around the yard. It looks like he's being a great big brother. That one is followed closely by the one of Scarlett with her rawhide in her paws. Did I mention how adorable I think she is? If you didn't live clear across the country, I'd tell you to be worried about someone Beagle-napping her! :rolleye11:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.