Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, don't have too much time to talk, my hands are full lol

Here are a few pics to keep you ocupied while I get everyone situated

·
Registered
991 Posts
Oh please, more, more, more pictures! Not only is she cute beyond words, but she is major photogenic!
Welcome baby Scarlett. I am sure you will have Rhett whipped into shape in no time.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
BABY BEAGLE PICTURES!! She's gorgeous. I just love her colorings. That picture of her and Rhett checking each other out. Just precious. I can't wait until you get the chance to get more pictures up and posted. Seeing her picture makes me want a puppy again...almost!

·
Registered
291 Posts
She's adorable. She looks like a stuffed toy in the picture with Rhett.

·
Registered
333 Posts
CONGRATS! She is super cute! :heart:

·
Registered
650 Posts
Scarlett, Congratulations on your new family! You look like a very sweet and happy young lady!

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
OH MY GOD.. Whata cutie!! She just makes my heart melt. Her body language (the hooky tail and her curled elvis lip and cheeky expression) remind me of my baby girl six month old Gwenni. I love the shot of them snoozing.

She really is adorable

·
Registered
345 Posts
Welcome home Scarlett!!! I hope she's getting along great with Rhett and her new family. Keep those pics coming because she is the cutest thing ever.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Welcome home, Miss Scarlett! You are as beautiful as your namesake! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 20 of 23 Posts