Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
I don't see how you can wait. I would be camped out on the front door step for the next week! :heart:

She is way too cute for words!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Great picture - she is sure a cute one!

And do I see a little hint of stubbornness in there too? Just something about the look in her eyes and the way her front paws are placed in the photo - it seems to me like she is saying "I don't care that you want me to sit like THAT, I want to sit like THIS." It is a look I have seen with Booker many, many times!

·
Registered
333 Posts
She's cute!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Registered
702 Posts
Scarlett is sooo beautiful!!! That face is so serene, as if she's a princess surveying her kingdom and knowing her subjects love her and WILL obey her slightest request. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Can't wait to see Rhett and Scarlett together -- will it be true love? Or will it be a stormy relationship like in "Gone With the Wind"?

Either way, I'm on the edge of my seat!!

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
She is so pretty. I can't wait for you to get her home so we can hear all about her personality.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
She's beautiful! I bet you can't wait for snuggles and kisses.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
It has been such fun watching her grow over the weeks. I bet you and Rhett can't wait for his Miss Scarlett! (Although I suspect you're a bit more excited than he is!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif )

1 - 14 of 14 Posts