Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to drop in and say hi...and of course introduce you to Beasley, my beagle puppy. 11 weeks old, I picked her up about 2 weeks ago. She is my second Beagle, I had to give up my first one a few years back and I've been itching to get another since then. She is as sweet as can be. I've been lurking here on the forum for the past few weeks using the wealth of information that is available here on the forum.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to the BW pack!

Mrs. Beasley... a reference to Buffy's doll in the old TV show "Family Affair".

Arrrgh... How did I get so old! :freak:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to BW! So glad to have another Floridian in our midst. Mrs. Beasley is adorable -- I never saw my Maggie as a puppy as she was about a year old when I adopted her but Mrs. Beasley looks just like I imagine my Maggie would have looked at her age.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Welcome welcome! Glad you got another beag to take over your life /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Judi and the gang

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Mrs. Beasely is a cutie!! I used to watch the TV show Family Affair with Buffy and Jody and Buffy's doll was named Mrs. Beasely. Is that where the name came from?

I love her little white stripe down her nose.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World. looking forward to hearing all about Beasley.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Welcome to you both, Beasley and The Dean!! :wave: Glad you came out of lurking to show us what a doll Beasley is!! Love the name! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 20 of 25 Posts