Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I had to euthanize my little cocker spaniel. She was 19. She was originally my brothers dog but he decided at 12 she was too much of a bother so he gave her to me. Trust me I was so happy to finally have her. She was such a gentle, loving little soul. She was so comical. Often when the beagles were playing too rough she would step in and give her little "ruff" of a bark and they would stop. Almost as if they were listening to her commands. It was so cute. She had a bunch of nicknames. She was The General, Narf,Fuzzy Butt, Wooley Bear, Wooley Mammoth, Teddy and Teddy Bear. Most of all I am so thankful she waited for me. I wanted to be with her when she died. She above all my other dogs she deserved to be loved and snuggled as she died.

ImageUploadedByPG Free1388150251.047733.jpg
Sandy at six months old

ImageUploadedByPG Free1388150341.212882.jpg
Sandy yesterday afternoon

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Oh Honey, I am sooo sorry for your loss. NINETEEN!!! Wow! Kudos to you for keeping the little girl healthy for so many years. I have no doubt that Sandy had an extraordinary life with you.

Run free with Banjo, sweet girl!
Big Hugs!

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Awww, bless her heart. I'm sure she's romping and runnin' in heaven now. I'm so sorry girl. Such a heartbreaking loss to lose a family member like that.

·
Registered
52 Posts
So sorry to hear about your loss.

Sandy sounds like she was a wonderful dog. Dogs are a wonderful gift to give us much happiness. Sandy will live on in your heart and mind, and you will always know she loved you. All dogs go to heaven because unlike people, dogs are naturally good, loyal, and kind.

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
Oh noooo, not another one so soon...:sad:

So sorry-what a sweet looking dog.
Hugs from me and Cassie :angel2:

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Sandy sounds like she was a wonderful dog. Dogs are a wonderful gift to give us much happiness. Sandy will live on in your heart and mind, and you will always know she loved you. All dogs go to heaven because unlike people, dogs are naturally good, loyal, and kind.
I agree entirely!
techie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts