Our Beagle World Forums banner

Sammy

3K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  Sephly 
#1 ·
Here are some photo's of my Sammy.

#5 ·
Sammy thinks she is a little person in a Macaw body and has a really big attitude to match, you don't want to get into an arqument with her cus she always wins.

#8 ·
Originally Posted By: Cd Monkeys WifeThank you and Sammy (who is sitting on the back of my chair says thank you ( and yes she can say it, what a polite bird )
Well Sammy...you deserve compliments. And you are quite welcome.

Can you get a video of her? I would love to here her talking.

#12 ·
thank you, we celebrate it every year and get her a cake with the character she wants on it, so far it has been a picture of her of course lol, clifford, elmo a few times, this years is just colors of purple border and pink lettering, geee now I can't remember all her cakes. Her request this year was first one was the Macaw in Garfield a tale of two kitties, if I can't find that then garfield, if I can't find that then elmo, but by the time I could order one I couldn't get any this year. Oh Well there is always next year , I wonder what next years will be?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.