Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Sammy thinks she is a little person in a Macaw body and has a really big attitude to match, you don't want to get into an arqument with her cus she always wins.

·
Registered
271 Posts
She is beautiful.
I always wanted a macaw when I was growing up but my parents wouldn't allow me to get one. Looking at Sammy brings back those old feelings.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Thank you and Sammy (who is sitting on the back of my chair says thank you ( and yes she can say it, what a polite bird )

·
Registered
271 Posts
Originally Posted By: Cd Monkeys WifeThank you and Sammy (who is sitting on the back of my chair says thank you ( and yes she can say it, what a polite bird )
Well Sammy...you deserve compliments. And you are quite welcome.

Can you get a video of her? I would love to here her talking.

·
Registered
253 Posts
she plays shy when a person comes around and a BIG HAM when the camera is out, I really doubt she will say anything but you never know with her.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
His coloring is beautiful. Really, its almost he was painted. Very impressive.

·
Registered
271 Posts
And I see that Sammy has a Biirdday on the 26th. Happy Biirdday Sammy!

·
Registered
253 Posts
thank you, we celebrate it every year and get her a cake with the character she wants on it, so far it has been a picture of her of course lol, clifford, elmo a few times, this years is just colors of purple border and pink lettering, geee now I can't remember all her cakes. Her request this year was first one was the Macaw in Garfield a tale of two kitties, if I can't find that then garfield, if I can't find that then elmo, but by the time I could order one I couldn't get any this year. Oh Well there is always next year , I wonder what next years will be?

·
Registered
253 Posts
thank you and she knows she is pretty, when we tell her she is pretty she says " I know "

·
Registered
253 Posts
Thank you everyone

·
Registered
253 Posts
that she is lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts